City.Chic.Love. all rights reserved 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Beauty Missions: - Still The Best. Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque.


I just received my *8th* tub of Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque.

When I first tried this hair mask I saw results in the shower as soon as I applied it on my hair. I was completely pleased and thrilled with the results as it left my hair super soft, frizz-free and smelling amazing.
But after using it for a little over two years, I felt the need to try something new. I wanted to find an alternative or something as just good... or even better, just as good and cheaper!

The Macadamia Natural Oil line of products works wonders but does come at a hefty price tag of about $33.00 per repair mask and that's only if you catch a good deal online, most stores sell it for $5.00 to $10.00 dollars more! Total rip-off.

So my mission was clear, find a new conditoner or hair mask that will give me the same results!


Here is a list of the ones I tried:



Pantene Age Devy Rejuvenating Hydration Masque 
price: $14.99
[ this hair mask did nothing for my hair - mission: fail ]
Review 







Phyto Restructuring Mask
price: 39.00 
[ ok results, but the price tag was not ok. -mission: fail ]

Review







Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask.
price: $7.99
[ I purchased a second tub hoping to get better results with more use, but still didn't feel a big difference or change. - mission: fail ]

Review







 L'oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
price: $6.99
[ I was excited to use this one as it was recommend by a friend, but it was basically just like the Neutrogena deep recovery mask. - mission: fail ]

Review







Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Treatment
price: $7.99
[ smells great and detangled my hair, but that's as much as it did. - mission: fail ]

Review







 Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment
price: $28.00
[ for almost the same price as the Macadamia hair mask, this one doesn't feel as nourishing. mission: fail. ]

Review







Wen by Chaz Dean Bamboo Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner.
price: $27.00
[ I like the way this smells and it leaves a minty-like feeling to your scalp but it does nothing for tangles or frizz. mission: fail ]

Review





I am currently finishing up the Wen Conditioner. I am the type of person that doesn't like to waste products (or money) so I will use every last drop until the container is empty.

Moral of this mission: If you find a product you love, that gives you the results you want, just stick to it! Everyone's hair is different and just because some of these products I listed didn't exactly work for me, it doesn't mean they wont work for you.

 I love my Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque, I even love the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment which I use right after I blow dry my hair. 
 I'm excited and looking forward to having my hair feeling soft, manageable and smelling like the macadamia products again...

* I promise to never leave you again... ;-) *
Review




+ before I leave you guys, I wanted to share a great website that sells the Macadamia Masque at a great price. The 8.5oz tub (that is normally over $26.00-$33.00 everywhere else online)  is only $21.99  at www.thebeautyplace.com Its the best deal I've found online. So if you love it as much as I do or if you are curious to try it, they even sell a Travel Size Pack for a great price.  
[ mission: accomplished ]


 -City.Chic.Love.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

Share This