City.Chic.Love. all rights reserved 2014. Powered by Blogger.

South Beach. Love. * Best Spots to visit on Lincoln Road *


I fell in love with South Beach Miami the moment I stepped foot on Ocean Drive. I loved it so much I ended up moving there a year after my visit.
 South Beach is filled with stores, restaurants and of course nightclubs. Once you peel yourself off the beautiful beach you'll easily find them all within walking distance or a quick cab ride away from one another.

City.Chic.Love.


I wanted to start my first Tour Blog on a very popular place that I believe everyone knows (or at least has heard of) Lincoln Road. Even if you have never been to Miami, Lincoln Road is always next to anything south beach related and you can almost always catch it on TV if anything is being filmed in Miami.


Lincoln Road is a long street (pedestrian only promenade) filled with shops, galleries, restaurants and bars. Anything and Everything you need can be found here. Literally! There's even a local Antiques & Collectibles Market + a Farmers Market every Sunday that sets-up street shops right in the center of it all. Lincoln Road is the best place to visit within walking distance from the beach. One of my favorite things to do there is people watch! I swear its just so chill to sit outside one of the many restaurants or bars and just watch the scene go by.



Now, because there is a plethora of places on Lincoln Road, it can actually get a bit overwhelming.So, I wanted to give you a list of the BEST spots to stop in and visit in My Opinion. Living there has definitely granted me the time to try out all there is there and for that reason, this is my list of Top Favorite places on Lincoln Rd...

+ Shopping - Lincoln Road is packed with every store imaginable, you will find Forever21, Victoria's Secret, H&M, Mac, Guess, BCBG + many more.
But my favorite place to shop is actually the Antiques & Collectible Market that is set up on Sundays. ( you can check out the schedule HERE ). You will find all sorts of vintage clothing, jewelry and antique furniture. It can quickly turn obsessive for anyone who is a lover of rare finds, in a good way of course. ;)




also, not letting actual retail stores slip by, these are my two favorites :
- All Saints. Spitalfields & Anthropologie 

+ Food - It will probably take you over 2 weeks to visit every single restaurant on Lincoln Road, so I'll help you skip over all that indecisiveness.

Here are my favorite spots to eat:

Breakfast/Lunch
- Ice Box Cafe. fresh & organic food. what i get there: "European Breakfast"  
- Balans. great variety! great brunch place as well. what I get there: The selection of Benedicts are yummy, but the "Nutella Crepe" A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Lunch/Early Dinner
- Doraku. i am not exaggerating when I tell you, that I drool whenever I think about this restaurant. (weirdo. I know) Doraku is my ABSOLUTE favorite restaurant on Lincoln Road, and if you go during Happy Hour you'll snatch a great deal on some of my favorite dishes there. 
  what i get there: "Spicy Edamame" I am seriously addicted to it. I get it every time I'm in South Beach.



If you're not into sushi, then these are my next two picks:
- Shake Shack. just a Fun and easy place to get a great burger. Oh! don't forget the shake!
- Paul. (Maison de Qualite)this bakery offers a great selection of sandwiches. what i get there: "Tomato & Mozzarella" sandwich.


Coffee/ Dessert
- Nespresso Boutique Bar. i Love the Chic and Modern look and feel of this place. what i get there: and nice cappuccino and macaroons! 




for a more Formal (Dress up) Dinner:
- Meat Market. this super sexy Steak House is always great and has an awesome scene. what i get there: "18 ounce New York Cut Steak" drink: " Blackberry Cobbler




- Juvia. this place has one of the best views of south beach, its on a roof top with indoor and outdoor seating and i just love the modern & trendy look of it. i personally like to sit in the patio area. what i get there: "Chilean Sea Bass"




Favorite Bar:
- Segafredo. this is honestly the only place on Lincoln Rd that plays Great Music, has a great vibe (best "people watching" spot!) and offers food and great drinks even at a late hour. Its layed out like a big outdoor Chic living room and its a place that locals love and even celebrities frequent. what i get there: Drinks! "Sangria" always my favorite there.






*sigh* ... writing all of this just makes me want to pack and go! ;)

I hope this little list comes in handy when you visit Lincoln Road.

I left my heart in south beach, this is why I visit every few weeks. I cant get enough...

until next time!
-City.Chic.Love.



images provide by google chrome search

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Share This