City.Chic.Love. all rights reserved 2014. Powered by Blogger.

February Essentials...



Winter appears to have a bone to pick with us. It's been snowing almost every other day in NYC, which is wild since I barely remember one snow storm around this time last year.

With the current weather being quite brutal in the northeast, I wanted to share my winter essentials with you all. These are some of the main products I keep in my bag on the go.



  • Blistex - Deep Renewal Balm Stick ( I swear this stuff cures chapped lips within minutes!)
  • Stila - Convertible Color Lip & Cheek Cream in the color "Peony" ( this creamy blush lasts all day and is great for my dry cheeks during the winter)
  • CHANEL - Natural Finish Pressed Powder ( I don't like to cake-on foundation and powder every day, on the go I use a tinted BB cream and this powder all over my face. Easy)
  • Nars - Radiant Creamy Concealer ( this concealer is a must. I have heavy under eye dark circles and this concealer, even alone with no other makeup, really covers the circles and refreshes the look of my whole face)
  • Hermes - Osmanthe Yunnan Perfume ( perfect scent to transition into spring. Its the perfect hint of a dark-floral classy scent. Think Chanel Mademoiselle + Dior Cherie together!)
and of course my "Wicked Heart" bracelet which is available at my shop City.Chic.Love.

What are your winter essentials? I'm always curious to check out new products.

Stay Chic!
-City.Chic.Love.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Share This