City.Chic.Love. all rights reserved 2014. Powered by Blogger.

"Starry Nights"


Hi.

Whenever I start working on a new piece of jewelry I get pretty excited mid-way through the creation and I start taking pictures right away.
I cant help it! I love making jewelry and I love how this one is coming out so far...




I named this one "Starry Nights" because it reminds me of Miami Beach at Night. The Beach, Stars and Ocean Breeze is the inspiration for this necklace. It definitely takes me back to my walks on Collins Ave, heading to the W hotel for some cocktails & lounging. ;-)

I should have this beauty in the SHOP by tomorrow afternoon...

and now, BED TIME. I've been working on designs all day. I have some pretty great jewelry pieces coming out next month and I cant wait to share my inspirations for them with you all.

Goodnight & Stay Chic!
-City.Chic.Love.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Share This