City.Chic.Love. all rights reserved 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Sunny Weekend !


Finally! A nice weekend in NYC. 50 degrees. Yes. That's pretty "nice" considering how its been these past 2 months.

I decided to switch up some of my makeup for the weekend... and inadvertently purple was the hue.



In the picture:
+ Bobbi Brown BB Cream
+ Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hr Blush in the color " Splendor"
+ EM Cosmetics - Lipstick in "Violaceous" (VERY impressed with this line of makeup)
+ Kevyn Aucoin - The Essential Mascara
+ CHANEL - Le Crayon Khol eye pencil ( I've been using this black eye-liner for years now! My absolute favorite)
+ Mac - Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Powder
+ Zoya - Nail Polish in the color "Odette"
+ Chloe - Perfume ( I love getting these little travel sizes to carry in my purse)



and of course my "Dragonfly Heart" Necklace that is available at my shop City.Chic.Love.



I wanted to show a closer look at the Zoya Nail Polish Color. I almost believe this color is what inspired the rest of the makeup for the weekend.

zoya nail polish
Zoya Nail Polish in "Odette"


One thing I will say about Zoya nail polishes, the color does NOT chip. Two coats of any Zoya polish and that's all you need... and trust me. I am constantly working with my hands ( jewelry making, kids, cooking etc) and it stays on at least for a whole week without chipping. Love it.    

I hope everyones weekend was just as great!

Xo
-City.Chic.Love.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Share This