City.Chic.Love. all rights reserved 2014. Powered by Blogger.

Our First Contest + Winner !



     Valentine's Day came packed with roses, chocolates and even this neat set of "superman" cards. My love knows how much I adore Henry Cavill. I guess he thought it was ok for me to receive some eye candy too. ;)



 With all the love I received at home, I felt inspired to do something for my new followers on Instagram, so I decided to host a mini Valentine's Day contest + giveaway.

The rules were simple, just follow City.Chic.Love on Instagram, Repost any picture of my jewelry and hashtag it #citychiclove. The contest started at 7pm and by Midnight I had a winner...


Congrats again ! and thanks to all who participated!  It was truly exciting and so much fun. So much in fact, I will be hosting more contests like this every few days for my customers and followers on all City.Chic.Love pages...

Next one is March 6th on Instagram again & Twitter. So stay tuned and in the mean time check out the rest of my City.Chic.Love. pages for more of my handmade jewelry pictures and updates

Stay full of Love & Chic!
-City.Chic.Love.






0 comments :

Post a Comment

Share This